I had initially planned to do a reading challenge at the beginning of the year which consisted of a book a week and we’re into February already and I’ve managed to get through a grand total of zero books so far this year. I’m glad I didn’t blog about my plans as that would have been embarrassing. Oh wait I did write about it on my 14 things for 2014.
To make things easier on myself I’m aiming to read 30 books before the end of the year and to make it easier for me to keep track of them I’ve already selected some of my 30 books which are sitting pretty on my bookshelf. I’ll cross off each book as I go so I know how many I have left to read. If you’re doing a similar challenge please feel free to leave a link in the comments as I love to find new books to read and hopefully we can encourage each other to keep going.
My book list for this year is as follows but is subject to change if something amazing gets published this year.
1. Yes Sister No Sister – Jennifer Craig
2. Miss Appleby’s Academy – Elizabeth Gill
3. Easy Bake Coven – Liz Schulte
4. Three Girls and a Baby – Rachel Schurig
5. I Heart London – Lindsey Kelk
6. All the Single Ladies – Jane Costello
7. My Single Friend – Jane Costello
8. The Last To Know – Melissa Hill
9. The Walking Dead – Robert Kirkman
10. Breakfast at Darcy’s – Ali McNamara
11. I Heart Vegas – Lindsey Kelk
12. Just Another Manic Mum-Day – Mink Elliot