I recently purchased a LeapFrog Lettersaurus for Arthur and thought I would buy an extra one to give away in a competition to one of my readers.
The Lettersaurus is suitable for children between the ages of 12-36 months, Arthur doesn’t really understand what to do with the toy yet but he seems to like anything that talks or plays music so I know it’s only a matter of time before it becomes a favourite.
- Helps little learners explore letter names and sounds, colours, and music
- Press the 26 colourful letter buttons on his back to hear familiar tunes
- Children can press his head to sing along with the Alphabet Song
- Make it a personal experience by adding the first letter of your child’s name
- Connect to the LeapFrog Learning Path to customise your child’s learning